Examiners (Credit Unions and Banks)
Shared Results International has been a training development and delivery contractor for US Federal government financial control agencies since 2002, with a specialty for training examiners to maintain the safety and soundness of US financial institutions.
Shared Results International works with Compliance Plus, Inc. to provide state-of-the-art regulatory training.
What sets us apart?
- Compliance Expertise
- Engagement Training vs. Lecturing
- “Paperless” Class Instruction / Materials
- Proprietary e*Live technology
- Superior Client Satisfaction
- Our Highly-Rated Instructors
Our trainers have niche expertise in the areas of Consumer Compliance. Some of the regulations taught include:
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA, Reg E)
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA, Reg B)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA, including FACTA)
- Fair Housing Act (FHA)
- Flood Disaster Protection Act (FEPA)
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA, Reg Z)
- Truth in Savings Act (TISA)
We provide training…
Course Development – Incorporating interesting training techniques consistent with industry standards for delivering state-of-the-art content.
Course Delivery – Varying instructional styles (facilitation, case study teams, computer-based interactions …) to ensure full engagement and knowledge understanding / retention.
Course Evaluation – Augmenting client-delivered satisfaction tool with questions to identify underlying intent, with an ever-focus to maintain highest scores and attendee satisfaction.
Quality Assurance – Ensuring highest content through careful monitoring and review before every course and periodic on-site Q&A presence for instructional delivery.
Our training expertise lies in taking complex and often “dry” material and presenting it in a way that has class attendees totally engaged. We aggressively look at innovative ways to increase the quality of learning, retention and applicability to the job.
We are dedicated to the continual monitoring of the currentness of content to ensure ultimate accuracy and attentiveness to regulatory law. We proactively initiate new techniques to achieve full engagement of class participants – incorporating innovative and proprietary use of computer-based learning techniques during classroom instruction.
We source the finest instructors for their superior expertise and their innate ability to gain attendee respect and participation. We collaborate with these experts to develop state-of-the-art courses that use our innovative e*Live™ training technique which gives the trainer an “inside view” of where the class lies on the knowledge scale of any given topic. The instructor instantly sees where the gaps of understanding are. This allows him or her to know when to elaborate on a particular item and when to move on to the next section.
- Trained an estimated 1600 examiners in regulatory consumer compliance and lending.
- Instructor evaluations range between 4.7 and 4.9 (Scale of 1 -5; 5 high).
- Content consistently scores above 4.8.
- Our innovations have consistently been added to the RFP as requirements for other courses.
- Client asked for permission to model other course job aids after those we developed.