How long have you been in business? In that time, how many articles, training courses, processes have you created? Have you authored a book or intend to?
The good news is that if you have writing of any type (or like to write), you have material to craft a continuity product (a series of newsletters, audios or videos) so that people pay you a monthly fee to get your ideas sent to them.
Whether it’s micro-continuity (low price point) or macro-continuity (higher price) the result is predictable profitability. That means you know in advance how much money is coming in each month and you can depend on it.
It gets better.
With a continuity product, you don’t have to keep writing every month! That’s because new subscribers start at the beginning. You only have to stay one month ahead of your longest customer.
Imagine if you begin now, with a product that starts the money flow, how far ahead will you be, financially, a year from now?
That’s the point!
Start with Continuity Now or Wait?
Your first product does not need to be perfect, as long as it offers good value. With micro-continuity (e.g. $4.95, $7 or $9.95 a month), it’s not difficult to find quality information to fill 2-3 articles a month … especially when you’ve been developing a lot of expertise over the years.
- An important mindset for profitability is: get it out! Just do it. Get started.
- Then improve upon it. You’ll make far more money!
Why I am telling you this now?
In Shared Results International, we have both a micro and a macro continuity product … in technology skill development. One is marketed to individuals, the other to organizations. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years.
- I’m creating another continuity product … on a totally different subject. (leadership.)
- With a book, articles and processes on the subject, I have ready material at hand.
- Do you have something similar? If so, keep reading!
I realized … “Hey, here’s a unique idea!”
- I’ll let you watch me create this continuity product in real time, in stages, so you can follow along, doing the same thing with YOUR material? (Sort of like “Build a Bear”.)
- And at the same time, you’ll be part of a coaching group on the topic (live and fully interactive) so that every individual gets personal help and attention while they’re creating their product!
It’s the best of both worlds! It’s unconventional for sure!
Why am I doing this?
- FIRST. I have two businesswomen who are either working on a continuity product now with my help, or who wants to get started. Even though they are at different stages, they will benefit tremendously by being in a group (along with some private coaching).
- SECOND. I want to create another micro-continuity product, so why not do it right in front of your eyes – thus getting it done for me, while at the same time, showing you how easily and speedily it can occur. (I’m calling this approach the “Follow-Me” Demonstration technique.)
To accomplish these two objectives, I created this ongoing monthly program called POP Mentoring. (Predictable Online Prosperity Mentoring) … with a primary focus on re-purposing your expertise into monthly income!
You’ll get assistance with...
1) Developing a continuity product for predictable income.
2) Individual help in both group and private sessions
3) Setting up and running $5/day Facebook ads (Fan/Business page, ad account, creating / running ads)
4) Other related topics that may interest you.
Are you a good candidate for POP Mentoring?
If you have the expertise from years of business, and you want steady, predictable monthly income, you’ll benefit from this.
- This ongoing monthly program is called POP Mentoring. (Predictable Online Prosperity Mentoring)
- It’s Live Group and Private Coaching.
This is not a class. It’s mentoring.
It’s a monthly membership. (You can cancel at any time.)
This offer comes with a 100% money back guarantee on the first month. Try it with no risk. If it’s not for you, you don’t get good value, let me know and I’ll refund your money.
Your First Question
You may be thinking, well if this isn’t a class, where will content come from, especially if I don’t know anything about the topic?
- When you join the POP Mentoring program, we know you will have a certain level of understanding about information marketing. You’ll have taken classes, listened to webinars, tried things on your own. But there will be some topics with which you simply won’t have much familiarity.
- That’s where the “Follow-Me” approach comes in (actually creating a continuity product in front of your eyes so you can go back to work and do the same.)
- If you want more content (detailed instructions, quick guides, videos), it will be available to you at a nominal cost. This way you only get and pay for what you need, when you need it.
Your Second Question
“OK, but what will I see as you develop the continuity program … what topics will be included in the “Follow-Me” presentations?“
- Identify a paying market for the proposed product
- Set up Facebook Business Page and Ad Account
- Run $5/day ads in Facebook
- Create a giveaway for opting into list
- Develop continuity product
- Write a sales page
- Write email autoresponder series
- Create the funnel
For those of you who want more documented training, I have individual modules available for a nominal cost. For instance, you may want a checklist for creating a Facebook Ad Account ($7) or you want a video for setting up a Facebook Fan Page ($27). Or you may get all you need from watching the “Follow-Me” Demo each week.
In any case, you’ll be taken care of. No matter where you are in the scheme of understanding how to do this, I’ll make sure you have what you need.
You have to do the work. I’m here to help you over the bumps (and you’ll find them), warn you about stuff it would be good to know in advance (what to really pay attention to and what to ignore) and help shift your mindset into the proper place for making money.
What is the cost?
As I said, this is unconventional … especially because of the price point.
- Remember, I’m doing this to give my colleagues (and others) a chance to be in a like-minded group and because I’m creating a continuity program anyway. Killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. (Oops, please excuse the “violence” reference.)
- With eight sessions a month, a private coaching session and a “Follow-Me” Demonstration, you could easily expect $247 a month (the cost of one of the groups I’m in now that meets twice a month.)
- But that’s not my goal. I like helping and if we can create a win-win-win, let’s do it!
That’s why this POP Mentoring program is just $37 a month … AND ONLY for those who meet the deadline. You have to sign up by this Sunday (Nov 12th), midnight because after that the price goes up to $97 / mo.
Why such little time … and so few notices?
Because you are either ready for this or not. You are either decisive and willing to take action or not. This is only for people who see the value, because our group needs to be like-minded for making money online.
I guarantee you it will never be offered again at this rate. (This full program may never be proposed at any rate again.) Think of it as a Beta program with which you have been invited to participate. Yes, you will be grandfathered in for as long as you are a member.
Question: Is it OK if I sign up just to get the individual private coaching once a month? Sure.
Question: Is it OK if I don’t attend all (or any) of the group sessions? Sure. You can watch them at your leisure or skip them entirely. They’ll be recorded.
BOTTOM LINE: This is a mentoring program first and foremost … to meet YOUR exact needs. It’s not a course, so use it to your advantage.
- Remember, it’s only $37 a month now, with a no risk money-back guarantee and cancel any time. ($97 / mo after Sunday)
- Once you sign up, you’ll receive a questionnaire to complete so that you and I will be on the same page with what you want to get out of the program.
To your amazing success,
P.S. If you are READY for this, don’t miss the deadline. It’s a one-time only opportunity to work together so affordably. Secure your spot and lock in your rate before the rate changes at midnight on Sunday, Nov. 12th. (Then it moves to $97 / month.)