Hey, what if…
… you sold a newsletter that renewed easily each month for $5 bucks.
… built that list up so that you had solid, predictable income.
… AND THEN, members of this list turned into high-paying customers of your other products, often by reaching out to YOU.
Wouldn’t that be ideal … letting your prospects pay you to market to them?
Why does this work so well?
Because people get to know who you are and trust what you have to say.
This leads to buying more from you.
You know, everyone talks about “creating a list”. That’s essential, of course.
But when you create a continuity product (people pay a nominal price for it each month) you’re way ahead of the game.
You’ve identified potential customers for everything else you offer … consulting, assessments, coaching … and they pay you to reach them.
Imagine how this approach could outshine a blog in many ways.
BECAUSE people pay to get your subscription…
- They are more apt to read it or watch it (if it’s a video).
- They believe the information because it’s not part of marketing.
- They give the content, and what you have to say, greater value!
- They declare their interest in the topic by purchasing.
- They are far more likely to want more from you … and pay for it!
- You now have credibility with them.
Continuity products lead to bigger business.